Search This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Leukorrhea (Vaginal Discharge): Ayurvedic Treatments

Leukorrhea (Vaginal Discharge): Natural Remedies
Leukorrhea is also called as sweta pradara in Ayurveda. This disease is caused by the imbalance of vata and kapha dosa. The production and transportation of fluids by the urogenital organs becomes disturbed and leads to leukorrhea. According to Ayurveda, the main symptoms are a pale or white discharge from the vagina that is usually painful and thick or thin in consistency.
Ayurvedic treatment emphasizes the use of vaginal douches (uttarbasti or yonidhavana). These douches are intended to treat the uterus, fallopian tubes, and the external vagina. They act as local antibiotics, clear the blockages in the channel pathway, and pacify dosas.

The herbs used for douches are Santalum album (chandana), Azadiracta indica (neem), Tinospora cordifolia (guduchi), Saraca indica (ashoka), Terminalia arjuna (Arjuna), etc. Internally, ginger, cinnamon, fenugreek, gooseberry (Emblica officinalis), Terminalia chebula, and Hemidesmus indicus are the popular herbs. Pushyanuga choorna, Chandraprabha vati, Chandrakala ras, Chandanasavam, loha, and praval bhasma are some of the effective formulas.
Conventional medicine treatment includes cleaning the genitalia, maintaining dryness, avoiding tight clothing, and occasionally douching.
Dietary Regimen
Food should be simple, easily digestible, and taken at regular intervals. Excessive amounts of puddings, garlic, onion, pickles, potatoes, sour foods, and excessive fried and greasy foods are not recommended. Rice water (water collected after washing the raw rice) is a very useful remedy in this disease.
Note:
1.    Detailed articles containing gynecological diseases specific Ayurvedic information/knowledge are in que and no sooner will be published on the blog.
2.    The information shared in the article or any other article on the blog is having sole purpose of creating awareness about benefits Ayurveda or traditional medicine system across the world and informative in nature.
3.    It is strongly recommended to consult a registered expert before following or adopting any information provided in this article or on this blog.


2 comments:

  1. For years, I have read and seen the advertisements in the mass media about all of the penis enhancement pills and thought that they were all scams or gimmicks. All of the medical sites that I have visited stated that none of the herbal supplements would ever help increase the size of a penis. I got very depressed when I read this, because unfortunately I was not naturally blessed with a penis that was big enough to arouse my sexual partner or past partners. I am a man that is past my sexual primetime and my sexual performance has a lot to be desired. I decided to try Doctoc Akhigbe herbal medicine after all the reading and researching that I have done.I saw a testimony " Joe" about doctror Akhigbe Herbal Medicine Since there is a Money Back Guarantee, I give him a trial what did I have to lose? I couldn't believe the results I was seeing after drinking the Natural  Herbal Medicine  and Herbal Soap to be rubign my penis! he sent to me through DHL courier delivery service . Within about 2 weeks I had a noticeable increase in the girth of my penis. Then after a coupleof aditional week it started to grow in length and I was amazed and very excited.before I finish the drink and the soap my penis had grown an additional two inches. I've had a considerable improvement with my sex life and these pills are certainly worth every penny I spent on them! I want to thank Dr Akhigbe for the time and effort they have spent on helping people in my situation.I know many are out there who are suffering this problem and they need help, email him.    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com.    He also cure other diseases like: . HIV/ AIDS. JOINT PAIN, BREAST ENLARGEMENT. DIABETIES.  HERPES. AUTISM . NO PRIOD.  CHRONIC DISEASES. LUPUS . MALE AND FEMALE FERTILITY. WAST & BACK PAIN. CANCER . DISCHARGE FROM BREAST PAIN, BREAST INFECTION. PARKINSON DISEASES.  WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM.  VAGINAL INFECTION. IRREGULAR MENSTRATION , PAIN & ITCHING . LOWER ABDOMINAL PAIN PAIN DURING SEX INSIDE THE PELVIC . PREMATURE EJACULATION.  PAIN DURING URINATION. PELVIC INFLAMATORY DISEASES , VAGINAL DISCHARGE. (PID). DRIPPING OF SPERM FROM THE VAGINAL AS WELL AS FOR LOW SPERM COUNT. TUBERCULOSIS. CIRRHOSIS .    ITCHING OF THE PRIVATE PART. ZERO SPERM COUNT.  ASTHMA.  . ,  EJACULATION. WEAK ERECTION. ERYSIPELAS, DISCHARGE FROM PENIS . HPV. QUICK EJACULATION. HEPATITIS A & B. STD. STAPHYLOCOCCUS + GONORRHEA + SYPHILIS. HEART DISEASE.  PILE-HEMORRHOID. HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. RHIUMATISM, THYROID, PENIS ENLARGEMENT  .   For your cure email him now:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or Contact his numbe:  +2349010754824.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AM ANTHONY, THANKS TO DR ONIHA WHO CURED ME FROM THE SHAME AND EMBARASSMENT OF WEAK ERECTION AND PREMATURE EJACULATION.
    MY WIFE WAS NOW ALREADY COMPLAINING THAT, I CAN'T SACTISFY HER SEXUALLY, BECAUSE OF THAT PROBLEM, I ALMOST LOST MY RESPECT FROM HER AS A HUSBAND, SHE WAS NOW CAUSING PROBLEM EVERYTIME WE MEET, UNTIL A FRIEND RECONMENDED DR ONIHA HERBAL MEDICATION TO ME, AND I USED IT FOR ONLY TWO WEEKS, AND MY SEX ORGAN WAS RESTORED, AND I CAN NOW LAST 25 MINUTES ON BED WITH MY WIFE.AND PEACE HAS BEEN RESTORED TO THE HOUSE, IN CASE YOU WANTS TO CONTACT DR ONIHA FOR A SIMILAR PPURPOSE, YOU CAN REACH HIM ON HIS PHONE OR WHATSAP +2347089275769 OR EMAIL: DRONIHASPELL@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete